Here we are- Ava is 2 months old! We are already seeing so much of a difference with the way she looks and the things she is discovering!
Things she has discovered over the past 4 weeks:
- Her hands and fingers! Her fingers end up in her mouth a lot!
- Her non-audible laugh! Ava looks like she’s laughing but there’s no sound yet!
- Her voice! I am sure she screamed in frustration today..uh oh..
Things she is outgrowing:
- Her clothes! She’s gone up 2 sizes since birth!
- Her sleeping bags! She’ll outgrow the last one I have in about 500grams!
- Her bassinet! She is almost too long for bassinet, so the transition to the cot will be soon!
- Her capsule pram. We’ve switched over to the normal pram seat, from the capsule (tear)..
Things we’re thankful for:
- Her sleeping and eating patterns! Ava has been sleeping through the night since a few weeks after coming home from hospital!
- The fact that she’s getting bigger! I have so many cute dresses for her as she gets bigger!!
- Her beautiful blue eyes that haven’t changed colour yet! We’re hoping they stay blue!