I posted this recipe over a year ago but I am constantly sending it out to people! If you need an easy, quick cookie recipe this is for you!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 150g softened salted cooking butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Tim Tams
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 cup chopped Snickers bars
- 1 cup chopped Mars bars
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and line two baking trays
- Place the softened butter, both sugars and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed till everything is combined.
- Add the egg and mix again till combined
- Hand mix in the flour until combined
- Add any inclusions- chocolate chips, Tim Tams. etc Mix until combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 min. The cookies should be brown on the bottom and slightly brown on top.
For storage, place them in a container with a slice of bread on baking paper (don’t let the bread touch the cookies). The bread will draw all the moisture from the air and keep the cookies soft.