Still pregnant.. 40 weeks + 2 days.. overdue and feeling it…
I read a post by a friend the other day about having gratitude in circumstances that we may deem as hard or terrible to help with perspective- so..things I am grateful for in this season of waiting..
- my health and the health of our unborn baby
- being able to carry a pregnancy to full term plus a few days extra
- a hospital, only a few minutes away from our home, that has all the facilities and technology to birth a baby without complications
- a roof over our heads so when this baby does come we have somewhere to bring her home to
- the financial peace (that has come from the Lord) that has enabled me to take months off of work to help nurture and be present with our children
- friends and family who have continually checked on us and offered to help with Ava when we do bring another little one home
Just naming a few of course, but we truly are so grateful, even in the waiting..