You know those ads that you see when you’re scrolling through your facebook or instagram- they’re normally advertising a random fashion brand we’ve all never heard of or some gadget that has a thousand reviews of how it doesn’t work? Well a few months ago I saw an ad pop up for Papier. I hadn’t heard of them before, but their ad really caught my eye- it was for a customized kids book! Ava loves books and loves reading so I was intrigued! After visiting their website I knew I had to get this book! It came beautifully packaged and Ava loves all the colours and pictures! This is not a sponsored ad I just really love this book!
How it works is:
- You visit this site – https://www.papier.com/au/all-the-things-i-wish-for-you
- You pick from the little girls or boys( for a little character) that looks like the child you are buying the book for.. you guys.. We almost had a matching photo of Ava and her little character..
- Place the order and then wait a week for your beautiful book!We love our purchase!
This would make for a beautiful first or second birthday gift!
My best friend threw Ava and I the most beautiful Baby Shower a few months ago- we laughed and cried and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with family and friends! I received so many amazing gifts!! We were truly spoiled..
It’s hard to know what to get a new mum-to-be so I’ve detailed a summary of some of the main (and super useful) gifts we received and have used since we came home from hospital!
There’s a few things that I’ll quickly mention:
- Bonds Two Zipper Wondersuits- SUPER HELPFUL! There are other brands that have the two-way zipper onesies, but the bonds onesies have little pockets on the wrists and feet which you fold over once you have the onesie on the baby, which act as socks and mittens! It’s an all-in-one outfit!
- ErgoPouch- There are other brands which I’m sure work great. We were gifted with the Ergo brand which has worked amazing!
- Bottles- Check the teets on the bottles! We had a problem where Ava was throwing up her bottles, my mum had an ah-ha moment which led us to check the teets- only 1 was a slow flow! Since then I have bought more slow flow teets and she hasn’t spit up a bottle since!
- Bassinet- If you are going to get one, purchase one that has a removal top bed section. This has been great for bringing Ava downstairs if I don’t want to wake her!
- New Pajamas for the mum-to-be- It was wonderful to have a new set of pjs to change into after giving birth!
One- Double zip onesies (Bonds Wondersuit pictured) // Two- Baby Mittens // Three- Singlets (Bonds Chesty Singlets pictured) //Four- ErgoBaby Sleeping Bag // Five- Swaddles (Sheridan baby wras pictured) //Six- Bibs // Seven- Breast Milk Freezer Bags //Eight- Huggies Newborn Starter Pack // Nine- Portacot //Ten- Range of bottles //Eleven- Manual Breast Pump // Twelve- Bassinet //Thirteen- Baby Bouncer // Fourteen- New Pjs for Mum- Top, Bottoms and Slippers // Fifteen- Baby Blanket
Not pictured but a GREAT gift: Nappies, nappies and more nappies!! I am blown away with how many nappies we have gone through!
If you have any questions on specific brands or other items we were gifted please let me know!!